A good lesson for network marketers ? Don't try and cater to everyone !
It's no big secret that most network marketers fail. And fail badly.
Now, while there are a number of reasons for that, let me tell you
about one of the biggest: Don't try and cater to everyone on purpose !!
Instead, you should target first your ideal audience.
Then, it will be more easy for you to get pretty loyal following .
A good lesson for network marketers ? Don't try and cater to everyone.
Pick your ideal audience, the people who you want on your team,
and create a message that will perfectly resonate with them.
This once again goes against the grain of the traditional tried and
true advice... "everyone needs what we do and everyone is a prospect."
Sure, you'll completely ignore a whole lot of people.
1- The skeptics.
2- The people you constantly need to motivate.
3- And those who just don't get why your business model works.
You know, all the WRONG people who waste your precious time
and drain your batteries. BUT... You'll attract a ton of the RIGHT
kind of people into your business. The ones you don't need to
chase and convince why your business is good.
It's all this begging, chasing and trying to convince people that drives most
network marketers OUT of business. Now whaddaya say we buck this trend?
All it takes is a simple change in your marketing and approach.
Take a look at the FREE Attraction Marketing Formula & System and see how it's done.Let's BUCK THE TREND ! Which has NOTHING to do with cold prospecting,
calling people, or making presentations to strangers. And instead... Letting the system
do all the heavy lifting of attracting and recruiting the right people into your business.
Get FREE Attraction Marketing System & Formula right here and see for yourself how it will
help you to succeed.
To your success online,
DrJADelgado & HTW Program
Success = Mindset + Learn + Apply + Teach
Never stop believing on your dreams !
38. “It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are.” - E.E. Cummings
39. “The U.S. Constitution doesn’t guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself.” - Benjamin Franklin
40. “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.” - Benjamin Franklin
41. “Keep on going and the chances are you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I have never heard of anyone stumbling on something sitting down.” - Charles F. Kettering
42. “Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.” -Napoleon Hill43. “Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.” - Napoleon Hill
44. “Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others; it is the only means.” - Albert Einstein45. “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” - Albert Einstein