Gold rules the world.
Good afternoon. Do you want to earn from 20 000 euros every month in a reliable and legal company? The company AT golden,UAE,Dubai gives such a chance to everyone. My income is more than 11000 euros. Gold rules the world, and we earn on gold. Write, +79222568934 you viber telegram.
I, like you, have been looking for a company where you can earn a lot of money. I must admit, came in HYIP and lost money and was desperate. But I was introduced to the company AT Golden and life changed.
Thanks to the company for 5 months, I was able to visit 5 countries, made repairs in the apartment, closed all credit cards.
So, let me tell you about our company:
AT GOLDEN 2012. REGISTERED AND LOCATED IN UAE,DUBAI, AREA, and DMC is a holding company ART Investment.
EMIRATES GOLD is the Oldest precious metal refinery in the East. The eg brand is considered a benchmark Company founded as Emirates Gold LTD by Mohamad Shakarchi in 1992
BRINKS is the Oldest and most reliable company for storage and logistics of precious metals founded in 1859 in Chicago and today operates in more than 110 countries
Loomis Wells Fargo Armored Service and Loomis Armored Inc. Their international network covers more than 400 operating centers in the United States and eleven Western European countries.
LBMA - London Bullion Market Association
We earn in the bonus program, which has been working for 7 years. YOU PAY ONLY 5% OF THE CONTRACT AMOUNT, THE REMAINING 95% IS ACCUMULATED IN THE FORM OF BONUS POINTS. ACCRUED BONUS POINTS THE CUSTOMER IS CHARGED WITH INVESTMENT GOLD. 1 POINT IS 1 EURO. MANDATORY CONDITION FOR THE BONUS REWARDS ARE THE TWO RECOMMENDATIONS.
There are 4 types of CONTRACTS 1. The contract fee is 225 euros, the table is seven-seater, at its closing you get 800 euros and you open table 2. 2. The contract fee is 825 euros, the table is seven-seater, when you close it you get 3000 euros and you open table 3. 3. Contract fee € 3175, table triple, when closing it you get 5000 + 1000 euros. for 5000 euros you will see the following table, and for 1000 euros the company gives you 4 gold bars. Contract fee 5275 Euro, seven-seat table when it is closed you will receive 20 000 Euro, of which 5275 Euro you re-open the table 4, and a 14-725 Euro, the company translates you gold bullion.
Everyone in our company earns money. No matter what contract you start with, sooner or later you'll get your first 20,000 euros. Please note that the company enters into a contract with each partner and at any time you can terminate it and return your money.
Do you want to earn gold money? Write to me. Or register with our company and I'll help you get to the payment of 20 000 euros. https://atbonus.com/ref/290883
No comments yet