12 Tips on How to be an Elite Recruiter
Hi, I’m Dora. I am excited you are here to see what I have to offer you!
First, I want to tell you a little bit about myself.
I’m from Texas, I’m a receptionist full-time and an Ambit Energy Regional Consultant part-time. Yes... you can say I’m a busy girl, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m passionate about my Energy business and love what I do full-time, so that makes it so easy for me.
I love meeting new people and Ambit gives me the ability to do that and help save my customers money so for me that’s a win, win situation.
I am thrilled to show you some of my tips on how you can become an elite recruiter.
So, are you ready to learn how to build a solid, successful MLM business?
It’s not an overnight success but once you master the system, (like you would with any new job you start) it will start to be effortless.
MLM / Network Marketing has changed the lives of millions of people both personally and financially.
Your biggest hurdle will be between your fear of leaving your comfort zone and in your lack of commitment to action. But I can tell you that I’ve been there, now I am able to help my team get over this hurdle and grow their business.
Everyone deserves the chance to see this opportunity and have help to grow their business to be as successful as the leaders before them. To be able to give them that you need to invite! Invite! Invite!
The best thing to do is to follow the 3 B’s…Be Bold, Bright and Brief.
1. Bold – One conversation at the right time with the right person can change your life.
2. Bright – People are attracted to good people, so smile and be bright with the facts.
3. Brief – Ask them…” If I can show you how to retire early will you look at the presentation?”
Here are 12 helpful tips on how you can become that elite recruiter…
1. Take massive, immediate action for the biggest results.
2. You must be valuable to people.
3. See your job through – never quit.
4. Organize your daily routine, and eat right, get enough sleep and breath.
5. Eliminate distractions.
6. Be a role model for the next generation.
7. Always be open for business.
8. Work with a schedule.
9. Set long and short-term goals with self-rewards.
10. Face your fear of failure and step out of your comfort zone.
11. Look for ways to help serve people in a positive way.
12. Make it fun, exciting and be committed.
Lastly, help your team, encourage them and mentor them, this helps build leaders.
And Duplicate! Duplicate! Duplicate! Grow your business with a positive attitude. If you smile the world with smile back at you!
I would love to work with you, so let’s get started and sign you up today!
Dora Tomlin, Ambit Energy Regional Consultant