Top 24 MLM Recruiting Tips
Today, I'd like to share a list of my top 24 MLM Recruiting Tips. These are just some tricks of the trade I have learned during the past 17-years. They are listed in no particular order.
1. Recruit up, only talk to people at your level of motivation and success, and higher.
2. Every prospect is a prospect for life; a no today does not mean no forever.
3. Use third-party tools for your presentations and remove yourself from the equation. Be the messenger, not the message.
4. Qualify prospects before sharing a presentation with them. Find out if they are open minded and looking first, before you waste your time sharing a presentation.
5. Don't expect your prospects to make a buying decision on the first exposure.
6. The fortune is in the follow-up, most prospects will need 7 to 20 follow ups before they buy or join. Be patient and stay in touch.
7. Recruit network marketers, they are your best prospects.
8. Keep your presentation short and simple, 10-20 minutes max, because people have short attention spans.
9. Before sharing a presentation, find out what the other person wants, but doesn't have, and then tailor your presentation to that. Show them what they have to LOSE by not joining your business today.
10. To recruit more people, talk to more people AND better quality prospects.
11. To recruit more people, work on your skills. The more skills you have, the more valuable you are to your prospect.
12. People join people, not businesses, be someone worth joining.
13. Be the type of person you want to recruit. Always set a good personal example.
14. Recruiting someone is step one of your relationship, not the final step. The real magic happens AFTER they sign up.
15. All leaders are recruiting focused.
16. After you recruit someone, it makes more sense for you to help them recruit someone than you go and recruit someone else.
17. Focus on taprooting, recruiting in depth, that is how you secure your legs and get massive duplication.
18. If you suck at personal recruiting, focus on helping your team recruit.
19. Check your breath before talking with people.
20. Keep your pipeline full at all times so you never run out of prospects. That way you are emotionally detached from what any one specific person says or does.
21. Recruiting is a process, not an event; have a simple series of steps for your prospects to go through.
22. ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS ask for the sale at the end of your presentation.
23. What you lack in skills, you can make up for in numbers.
24. If you are brand new or inexperienced, leverage your successful upline to help you recruit.
There you have it folks. These are my top 24 MLM Recruiting Tips. None of this is rocket science, but if you follow these tips you will be a better recruiter.
What are your thoughts? Leave a comment below to let me know what you think.
About the Author
No comments yet