Wanting Self-Motivating Independent Rep., with Integrity and Ethical Standards.
WorldVentures; “One Team One Dream,” believes there are five areas each person masters, before they can become a “Master in the Art of Living,” along with integrity and ethical standards:
4. Financial; and,
5. Intellectual life.
All in signed up: http://www.dreamescape54.worldventures.biz
1. WorldVentures Home Based Business Opportunity, an Independent Rep., ($114.94 Initial and $14.99 Monthly) or as a WorldVentures Student & Young Professional (must be 18-25 of age $31.98 Initial and $6.99 Monthly); or,
2. A customer (Membership only) and start enjoying new experiences; or,
3. As both Independent Representative and member.
The following are my personal reasons for joining WorldVentures:
1. WorldVentures, has great company core values;
2. Nutrition, Health and wellness for:
i. Raises levels of Vitamin D, from being outside in the Sun;
ii. The Sun, helps to protect the possibilities of future bone problems, heart disease, diabetes;
iii. The Sun can improve your distance vision;
iv. Lowers the possibilities of nearsightedness;
v. Walking, hiking, water sports etc. while on vacation, is also more exercise than sitting behind a desk.
i. Being on vacations, is possibly effective in reducing ADHD a/k/a ADD symptoms. (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder);
ii. Score higher on tests when I have been on vacations; and,
iii. Critical thinking skills have improved from all the travel experiences worldwide.
i. Stress levels fall when on vacations;
ii. Improves emotional development from anxiety and depression; and,
iii. Improved my social interactions; and,
iv. Improved on close relationship.
3. Financial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6mSiIJWTNc
a. Entrepreneurial freedom;
b. Unlimited earnings potential;
c. Personal development;
d. Continuous training; and,
4. Home Based Business Opportunity:
a. Work from home;
b. Full-time; Part-time; or Spare-time;
c. Inc. 5000; 2015, rated WorldVentures, # 915, the fastest-growing private companies in America, in the industry of Travel & Hospitality;
d. Benefits of less Stress in life; and,
e. Vacation when you want, without asking for permission.
5. WorldVentures Foundation Organization:
a. Commitments to making a difference worldwide;
b. Other partnerships assists WorldVentures Foundation, in supporting causes in the area of:
i. Helping to promote clean water;
ii. Building bottle schools;
iii. Assisting in entrepreneurship in developing nations;
iv. “VolunTourism,” – Are Volunteer Opportunities, (works trips – hands on experiences) to Africa, Latin America and Asia, for the children; and,
v. In partnership with the Boys & Girls Clubs of America, building DreamCourts.