What are the BENEFITS to CBD? Anyone? Anyone? Here are just a few to start...
1. Skin care - Has any of you been that person running to drug store late at night for a quick remedy? Find yourself investing in costly tinctures, ointments, creams, concealer or even skin rejuvenation? I know I have! It runs on my dads side of the family and I have never had that perfect glowing skin, not even when I was pregnant. I wish I knew about this a long time ago. Cbd is a natural acne relief! Acne affects 90% of the population! By including cbd in your daily diet it will reduce your gland sizes and minimize the secretion of cbum and thus reducing your acne.
2. Pain relief- we all know how we have an opioid epidemic across not just the US but the WORLD! Cbd is a natural alternative “medicine” to the traditional pharmaceutical medication that we have been over prescribed.
3. Anxiety - Cbd helps with both Social anxiety and PTSD. By taking cbd daily, studies have shown that it reduces both anxiety and stress.
4. Cancer treatment- While this is still being researched. Early studies show that because cbd helps reduce inflammation and stress it can also help fight cancer cells.
5. Heart health- along with regular diet and exercise by adding cbd to your daily vitamins it has been shown that it reduces artery blockage.
6. Promote bone health and healing- it has been found that taking cbd daily you will help you heal up to 40% faster than you would if you didn’t take it. Wow! Think about that for a moment. If we can convince Coach Reid to have My-homies Patrick Mahomes take it daily we would have had him on the field already.
7. Lower BMI and reduce cholesterol therefore preventing diabetes
8. Relief of MS symptoms and chronic pain- studies have shown when MS patients take cbd daily it decreases sleep disturbances and even helps with bladder control.
9. Treats childhood epilepsy- because cbd has anti seizure side affects it can reduce the number of episodes children have. The New England Journal of Medicine published a study showing that patients who took cbd daily it reduced the number of episodes by 23%! Imagine that! Not seeing your child suffer by even one less episode would be worth it.
10. Inflammation- We all know that inflammation contributes to many diseases such as heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s among many others. By taking your daily dose of cbd you reduce your risk of these diseases while adding so many other benefits to your life.
11. Improve skin conditions- Taking cbd daily it can improve your eczema by regulating oil production and increasing your vitamin e production. Vitamin E has also been shown to protect your skin.
12. Increases consciousness - Cbd increases dopamine in your brain which allows you to stay focused, increase cognitive abilities all while keeping you happy!
Now who’s ready for better quality of life?? I’m looking forward to hearing from each and every one of you.
No comments yet