Reliable Residual Income
Having been in the Direct Sales Industry for 20 years I have learned a lot about what works in developing a long term reliable residual income of which the operative adjectives are "Long Term Reliable". The key to having that type of income is a company that provides the consumer with real value on products or services that are consumable and are necessities. A company that allows you to work with those that are committed as opposed to having to having to focus on balancing a weak leg to get paid for your efforts. A company that focuses on its customers as opposed to requiring their business builders to front load products and recruit others to do the same in order to qualify for bonuses. In light of the current FTC rulings the industry will be further scrutinized in the future and it behooves those who are really focused on developing viable businesses to align themselves with a company with integrity and one that has a business model that is fully compliant. I have been fortunate to have affiliated with a company that not only meets all legal requirements but has also been recognized as the fastest growing Direct Sales business not only here in the U.S. but Internationally as well.
The trends that my company is currently ahead of are as follows:
- On-Line Marketing
- Wholesale Shopping
- Green Initiative - Largest Green Manufacturing in the U.S.
- All products are Made is America
- Products that address the aging Baby Boomers
Some additional facts to consider:
- A business model that levels the playing field so that everyone can succeed with any risk of loss.
- Currently operating in 19 Countries
- Projected income for 2016 in excess of $1.7B
- 31 Years of successful growth
- Top 10 manufacturer in the $600B consumer goods Industry
- Own all their factories and equipment without any Long Term Debt
- Over One Million Customers with a 96% monthly reorder rate
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you loyal to the consumer brands that you are currently using?
- If you could shop from the comfort of your home for products that cost less, are environmentally safe and delivered directly to you door would that make sense?
- Would you be inclined to refer your friends to products or services that you find provide you real value?
- Are you concerned about creating a healthier home for you and you loved ones?
If the answer is yes to those questions I would ask that you review the following for a brief understanding our our business focus:
No comments yet