Kyani, Inc. Customer Service Specialist
Website Video Details: http:// jongibson.kyaniviral.com/JustPushPlay
Kyani Website: http://jongibson.kyani.net/
You may text me at: (615) 745-9264 if you have any questions.
My business is located in Nashville, TN
General Purpose of Position:
Customer Service Specialists navigate multiple service channels to effectively deliver a world-class customer experience to customers and distributors consistent with established company standards. They partner with internal and external resources to bring resolution to customer/distributor issues and add value to each interaction through superior knowledge of company programs and systems.
Essential Job Functions:
- Deliver a world-class customer experience via telephone and email to customers and distributors.
- Maintain steady workload consistent with inbound call center environments.
- Enroll new distributors and process product orders.
- Upsell Kyäni products and promotions.
- Multitask and prioritize assigned and emerging tasks.
- Create detailed logs of customer/distributor interactions.
- Maintain attendance consistent with company standards including overtime shifts at the end of each calendar month.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership team.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and other requirements:
- Ability to speak English. Other languages are always a plus.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate customer service expertise.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to appropriately resolve conflicts.
- Working knowledge of business computing systems (Microsoft Office, Web Browsers, etc.).
- Professional telephone etiquette and ability to handle escalated calls.
Additional Info / Benefits
Kyani will pay for a personal luxury vehicle once base requirements are meet.
Minimum Age 18+ years old
The late summer months in Alaska are breathtaking, with up to 22 hours of daylight illuminating the landscape as animals prepare for the harsh winter ahead. This time of year also brings something else unique—the harvest of the remarkable Wild Alaskan Blueberry. Most fruits and vegetable plants would quickly wither and die in Alaska’s long, frigid winters. But the Wild Alaskan Blueberry isn’t just any ordinary fruit. It has evolved to protect itself from the brutality of the elements with a rich-colored pigment in its skin called anthocyanin. This phytochemical is the source of the Wild Alaskan Blueberry’s antioxidant prowess, boasting over 5 times the potency of the common blueberry.
Not only is the Wild Alaskan Blueberry the central ingredient in Kyäni Sunrise, but it is also emblematic of Kyäni’s culture and tenacity. Kyäni’s founding families began with small businesses that, like the blueberry, might have been easy to overlook. But with hard work and innovation, the Hansens and Taylors achieved enormous business success in a multitude of industries. After learning how the Wild Alaskan Blueberry and other Superfoods can positively impact health, the families joined together to form Kyäni. Today, Kyäni’s powerful Triangle of Health provides nutritional wellness to millions of people, improving lives throughout the world.
No comments yet