GIFT TO BITCOIN GiftoBit - is a Project based on the International Philanthropic

GiftoBit - is a Project based on the International Philanthropic Project Concept. An automated matrix system used to raise funds 75% for yourself and 25% for the company's supported projects. 

✔To join, it will cost you a one time 0.06BTC

✔Use your referral link to invite family and friends and as you do so, all funds they send comes to you. You can withdraw 75% of your total funds received whilst the remaining 25% goes to support the Philanthropic Projects of GiftoBit. 

✔Refer up to 5 paid downlines and get 1 free position to earn extra.

Giftobit.com/?r=ntkweinor

Earn in a Company Forced Bitcoin Matrix


NO REFERRING NEEDED TO EARN .. Click Video Image Now.


Giftobot is launching in 5 days.  3200 members have already registered and hundreds are joining daily.   You earn in a Company Forced Bitcoin Matrix.  No referring is needed to earn.  Positions are placed in the matrix in order of purchase. 


This is a one time purchase of 0.06 in Bitcoin.  This comes to about $36 in USD.  The site is fully automated.  All you need to do is purchase and you are done.


This is a very well designed program that took months to create.


You cycle through 3 sets of 5x3 Company Forced Matrices.  There are a lot of re-entries so you earn again and again.  Each time you cycle through you earn back about $17,000!


You can withdraw 75% of your income.  The remaining 25% is donated to charity.  It is always good to give to charity.


This is a pre-launch.  You can create your account now and make your deposit when the site fully launches on September 12.

Giftobit.com/?r=ntkweinor

GiftoBit - is a Project based on the International Philanthropic Project Concept. An automated matrix system used to raise funds 75% for yourself and 25% for the company's supported projects. 

✔To join, it will cost you a one time 0.06BTC

✔Use your referral link to invite family and friends and as you do so, all funds they send comes to you. You can withdraw 75% of your total funds received whilst the remaining 25% goes to support the Philanthropic Projects of GiftoBit. 

✔Refer up to 5 paid downlines and get 1 free position to earn extra.

This article was published on 14.09.2016 by Nene Tetteh Kweinor
Member comments:

No comments yet
Facebook comments:


Member Ad
Xerveo health and wellness
Looking for some serious people that want to take advantage of our Binary Launch coming here June 1st. I'm taking applications now until then. This is an amazing opportunity, SO TAKE ACTION!


OR
Member Ad
How to make $1,192 per day
No cost program makes $1,192 daily….I started 4 days ago with a lot of caution…God knows I’ve tried horrible system in the past!....But this one is something else…I’m on my 4th day with almost $4000



Copyright © 2015-2016 Gateway Solutions s.r.o.
SupportPrivacy PolicyTerms of UseTestimonials
Desktop / Tablet | Mobile