Golden Farm - A free money making website.
Good day to you all of my fellow marketers.
I know that we are all here to advertise our different opportunities to make a bit of income by generating leads.
So I thank you for taking a few minutes out of your day to review this website.
The website I am promoting today is called Golden Farm.
At first glance, I thought it might just be another of those scammy websites that want your money for nothing, however, after doing some research on Google, and a bit of play on the site, I have decided to place a bit of trust in them.
So here is how the site works, my review and what I would ask that you do.
How the site works- Short Version
"Egg Laying Birds" are purchased, the first one is free.
Eggs are then stored in the "warehouse" until you collect them at your leisure.
Once the eggs are collected they can be "Sold" for game currency called "Silver"
The silver is then distributed at a rate of 70% for the "Reinvestment process" of purchasing new birds and a 30% "cash payout" option.
The payout can be requested using a number of different methods depending on where you live and the best options for the collection.
Q: How do I make money from this site?
- The site has two options for earning an income;
- Collect as many birds as you can and watch your earnings grow
- 4 level affiliate program - You can refer people on your own or you can purchase referrals from their site for a small fee.
Q: How Fast can I earn money?
- The speed of earning will all depend on what you would like to do.
- The slowest way is to just use the free birds that are provided to you when you initially register .
- You can invest in the purchase of additional birds which will greatly speed up the process.
- You can promote/purchase referrals, who, if they are active, will also ensure you have a recurring income.
Q: Does it cost anything?
- Overall the cost is free. However, you can invest as much as or as little as you like.
- With an investment of some reasonable quantity, you can increase the speed of earnings.
No comments yet