Join me as a business partner, or as a customer!

Where do you get your cleaning products from? Are they eco-friendly? Are they safe for families?

Do you know that there are unregulated chemicals added as a fragrance to many products that we use every day?

Are your vitamins guaranteed to be effective? How will you know?

How much time do you spend in the grocery store? Do you spend more than $100/month there?

Do you get paid to shop where you purchase your products?  I do, and they get delivered right to my door!!!

I introduce people to a $2.2 Billion company with over 500 products, the largest company that they have never heard of...In business for over 34 years...With multiple patents on products that are manufactured especially for us, not purchased and repackaged with our name on them, and all fully guaranteed!  Non-toxic, environmentally friendly, effective items that are less expensive than what you can find anywhere else, and with essential oils as fragrances.Things that you use every day, to keep yourself healthy, to keep your home clean, treats to snack on and diet and exercise foods and supplements, essential oils and things for your pets. Just about anything you can buy at the grocery store that isn't food or paper goods! Just change where you shop, spend less time in the store and have things shipped directly to you.  Also included in your membership is our marketplace, where you can get extra discounts at over 600 online retailers, a credit card with bonus points, identity protection service, and an alarm system plan!

You can't purchase from this company without a referral, but you can look at the website, to get a feel for what we offer.  80% of people join for the value, as customers. The other 20% see the business opportunity, with a 96% reorder rate, which is the highest in the industry.  No inventory, just purchase what you would use in your home so that you can tell others about them from personal experience! Only $19 either way.You aren't locked into the membership, it can be put on hold at any time, for any reason, then restarted when you are ready to purchase again. Special bundles available to introduce you to our most popular products, at up to 50% off, so you can get a feel for what we offer.

Available around the globe in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Singapore, China, Malaysia, Germany, the Netherlands,  Austria, Poland, Ireland, and the United Kingdom.

Looking forward to hearing from you, and excited to gain new business partners and customers.

Visit the website here:   http://bit.ly/2XrxnBF

This article was published on 02.07.2019 by Ann Calabro
Author's business opportunity:

Melalecua - health and home, 19 USD to join
Join

Member comments:

No comments yet
Facebook comments:


Member Ad
Get a Free Sales pour in
Get a Free Sales pour in Super Hot leads For your Businesses!! Get Tons of Signups in your deal!! just Watch This Video and Join For Free.. https://tcpros.co/CwXrK


OR


Copyright © 2015-2018 Gateway Solutions s.r.o.
SupportPrivacy PolicyTerms of UseTestimonials
Desktop / Tablet | Mobile