#Bitcoin wonder. Receive Bitcoins daily...

#Bitcoin wonder. Receive Bitcoins daily... just by helping others!    https://giftobit.com/?r=belgianbill The concept of Giving is the basis of the international Philanthropic Project concept movement of #GIFTOBIT .

Every time a member upgrades to a new level or purchases a new position in the Team Build Matrix, contributions flow up to you as the assigned upline. You will receive #Bitcoin contributions from all around the world. 75% of all your received contributions can be withrawn at any time. 25% must be contributed to our Philanthropic Projects.

TODAY we are inviting you to make your contribution to the development of the Philanthropic projects of GIFTOBIT and to give yourself the chance to change your own life and together we will all be playing a part in “CHANGING THE WORLD BIT BY BIT”.



http://giftobit.com/asset/images/giftobit-240-400.gif

http://giftobit.com/?r=belgianbill

Register for FREE now here: http://giftobit.com/?r=belgianbill

Complete your details and then PROMOTE your link.


For EVERY 5 referrals you bring in (paid) you will get an EXTRA POSITION in the Giftobit Matrix.

Even FREE MEMBERS will get 1 position if they refer just FIVE PAID PEOPLE !!!

Here are the videos you can send prospects to watch also:

"CHANGING THE WORLD BIT BY BIT"

https://vimeo.com/181057162

"HOW IT WORKS"

https://vimeo.com/181061056

"HELPING OTHERS"

https://vimeo.com/181060961

Welcome to Giftobit …

Earn in a Company Forced Bitcoin Matrix

NO REFERRING NEEDED TO EARN


8200 members have already registered and hundreds are joining daily.   You earn in a Company Forced Bitcoin Matrix.  No referring is needed to earn.  Positions are placed in the matrix in order of purchase.


This is a one time purchase of 0.06 in Bitcoin.  This comes to about $36 in USD.  The site is fully automated.  All you need to do is purchase and you are done.


This is a very well designed program that took months to create.


You cycle through 3 sets of 5x3 Company Forced Matrices.  There are a lot of re-entries so you earn again and again.  Each time you cycle through you earn back about $17,000!


You can withdraw 75% of your income.  The remaining 25% is donated to charity.  It is always good to give to charity.



GO GO GO !!!


TODAY we are inviting you to make your contribution to the development of the Philanthropic projects of GIFTOBIT and to give yourself the chance to change your own life and together we will all be playing a part in “CHANGING THE WORLD BIT BY BIT”.

This article was published on 04.10.2016 by William Bauwens
Member comments:

No comments yet
Facebook comments:




OR


Copyright © 2015-2016 Gateway Solutions s.r.o.
SupportPrivacy PolicyTerms of UseTestimonials
Desktop / Tablet | Mobile