Helping Hands International (H2i), a Lifetime business opportunity

Are you familiar with the bible phrase "Give and it shall be to you, good measure, pressed down and running over" well that's exactly what Helping Hands Int'l (H2i) is all about. We at H2i render humanitarian services to the less privileged in our community, giving hope to the hopeless and putting a smile on long faces, in doing so we are exposed to an opportunity to earn residual income for life. The good thing about Helping Hands Int’l is that you don’t have to sell products. The stress associated with taking delivery of products, storage and marketing of the products is totally nonexistent with H2i. That was a major relief for me and it motivated my joining the organization. 

Helping Hands Int’l operates on the principle of charity begins at home. What do I mean? As a member, you have opportunity to attend skills acquisition training at no cost to you, in so doing you are empowered to be financially independent, we also give grants of up to $1000 to members to start up or improve their business.

Through her members, Helping Hands Int’l becomes a vehicle of hope to help the people in need in their respective communities who qualify for financial aid. The best part is that beneficiaries of this aid do not have to be members! 

With helping Hands Int’l, there’s no expiry date or account dormant issue, you work at your own pace. You don’t have to worry about meeting monthly target before you qualify to earn. You equally don’t need to depend on your downlines alone before you earn. You earn income on each referral you bring, you also earn as you fill each level in your matrix. 

Another cool thing about Helping Hands Int’l is interest free loans accessible to members for asset acquisition. Members provide 30% of asset cost while H2i, provides the remaining 70% interest free to ensure members enjoy good quality of life. 

Helping Hands International allows next of kin to continue to receive benefits of its members in the unfortunate event of his/her demise. Compared to what obtains in a formal business/coy setting, next of kin will receive one-off settlement.  

Finally, in an economic situation where companies are unable to meet rising overhead costs and folding up every day, a great organization like H2i is growing daily and paying out compensations as at when due. This is an organization where members (not employees) determine their compensation. 

Wait no more my friends, come join me and take advantage of this system that works and build residual income for life. All you need is $40/NGN6,600 and your life transforming journey begins. 
Click on the link below for full details of the compensation plan and how to join. Or you can send me a watssapp message on +2348025709838

This article was published on 03.10.2016 by Amaka N
Member comments:

No comments yet
Facebook comments:

Member Ad

Member Ad
Get Leads with Your Profile
Turn Your Social Media Profiles Into Lead Magnets and Generate Free Leads, Sales, and Signups for your Business!

Copyright © 2015-2020 Gateway Solutions s.r.o.
SupportPrivacy PolicyAffiliate TermsTerms of UseTestimonials
Desktop / Tablet | Mobile