Tips to Finding the Right Company to Represent in Network Marketing Industry
As we all know, there are many business models out there. For those that pursue network marketing (or MLM) business model, need to know and look for the following details:
• Check the company profile and do the research
• Who are the founders and their background?
• Does the products/services relate with you and your lifestyle?
• Is the product highly consumable so people can order it often?
• What is the compensation plan?
• Do they give back to charity and help in big causes?
• What is the company’s business cycle stage?
• Is it a debt free company?
• What kind of education and training they provide?
• What marketing system do they have?
• What is the retention rate?
Personally, I looked at the above information when I joined my network business company doTERRA. This company produces and distributes exceptionally high quality of Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils. Individuals from all walks of life, health-care professionals, spas, medical institutions, and fitness studios, use the oils and the number is growing rapidly.
As of right now, the company has over 3 million customers and independent distributors called Wellness Advocate located around the world.
• May 2008 – doTERRA founded
• December 2008 – doTERRA reaches
• 2009 – doTERRA reached $1 million month
• 2012 – doTERRA reached regular $1 million days
• March 2013 – doTERRA breaks ground on state-of-the-art corporate headquarters
• July 2014 – doTERRA celebrated 1 million Wellness Advocates
• 2015 – doTERRA reaches more than $1 billion in sales
• June 2016 – doTERRA celebrates 3 millions Wellness Advocates
• August 2016 – doTERRA ships products to customers in nearly 100 countries and has corporate offices in 17 countries
• Industry leading retention rate of 68% compared to a direct selling rate of 10% of other companies
• Powerful compensation plan
• High satisfaction levels of the product use and customer service
• Co-impact sourcing to improve the lives and communities throughout the world
• DoTERRA focuses on philanthropic efforts through the Healing Hands Foundation.
The mission is to bring healing and hope to the world, for lives free of disease and poverty, and ultimately to teach impoverished cultures to be self-reliant
• And so much more https://www.mydoterra.com/consultingbusiness/#/
The Healing Hands Foundation has been involved in many projects, including the following:
- Micro-credit loans providing renewable funding for entrepreneurs in developing communities.
- Clean water wells and programs.
- Building and revitalizing schools and clinics.
- Medical equipment and resources for hospitals and clinics.
- Education on hygiene and health.
If anyone is interested to try the product and/or desire to earn extra income, please feel free to contact me at Ola@Olalombardi.com
“It is Health that is Really Wealth “ Ghandi
No comments yet