6 Reasons Why Network Marketers Struggle
Have you ever noticed how some people seem to be successful at everything they do; and no matter what someone else doing the exact same business will struggle and fail?
The Network Marketing Industry is one of few industries where a person can join a company for free and start making money.
It doesn’t mean that everyone is going to make money for just joining a business opportunity. That is where so many people get it wrong. They either assume or are lead to assume that all they have to do is join a business opportunity and they will make money. In this industry, no one gets paid unless a product or service is purchased.
Unless you have a Sales and Marketing background, chances are you are going to struggle.
The following are 6 Reasons Why Network Marketer Struggle. No the list is not all inclusive because for every reason listed below, you or others can probably think of or list 10 more.
1. Your Sponsor – Yes, you can struggle because of your sponsor. Sometimes your success depends upon what you are learning from your sponsor. If your sponsor does not know how to build a successful Network Marketing Business, how is he/she going to teach you? Your start in Network Marketing is only as good as the advice you receive from your sponsor.2. Warm Market Limitations – The people who know, like, and trust you are limited to family, friends, and your social circle. The people you have a business relationship with are even more limited. What will you do when you run out of people in your warm market to talk to about your business opportunity? We survive or struggle because of our warm market limitations. Chances are we struggle because no one in our warm market told us they were looking for a business opportunity.
3. Lack of Leads – Leads are the life blood of any business, and if you are not generating new prospects to get your business opportunity in front of on a daily basis, you’re not going to be in business long.
4. Lack of Income – Most people don’t have the disposable income needed to run and grow a Network Marketing business. They don’t have an advertising budget or the money needed for personal development or the money to hire a coach or a mentor to make sure they are doing things the right way. Most people quit within 90 days of joining the Network Marketing Industry because they lack the income needed to grow their business.
5. Lack a Marketing Strategy – There are many marketing strategies you can use to generate leads, increase your customers, recruit new business partners, and grow your business. You have to learn one strategy and then incorporate what you learn into your business. Master that strategy before learning another.
6. Don’t Know Your Target Market – Knowing the people that are looking to buy the product or service you are selling is very important to the survival of your business. The idea that everyone is a prospect is why so many people have struggled and failed in the Network Marketing Industry. You have to know everything about your Target Market, and then create content that speaks to their wants and needs. Do this right, and you will go from a Struggling Network Marketer to a Successful Network Marketer.
That’s a lot to swallow, but if you truly want to become a Top Earner in the Network Marketing Industry, you have to learn the skills every successful Network Marketers has learned, and then you have to apply that knowledge to your business.
Click the link below and watch as we pull back the curtains and teach you how to become a Successful Network Marketer so you can finally stop struggling and start building your business the right way!
No comments yet