How To Convert Leads Into Sales Using The Telephone And Old School Strategies!
It seems today, with the use of the internet, everyone looks for those automated sales.
I have this going for me, where I get sales on autopilot into my MLM business, easily.
But, I still chose to use old school strategies, that were "before my time".
Because they work, and I want more then just what I get on autopilot.
As of now, I usually double the amount of signups I get from actually picking up the phone and calling leads with phone numbers attached to them.
In today's business announcement, I will share with how you too can do this, if you are willing to give it a try.
Getting Them On The Phone
Many people I call, I never reach. You knew that was coming right?
But, many I call I do reach.
Here is the first steps in contacting a lead from my landing page:
- First direct call - grabs a few
- Leave Voice Mail - very few call back
- Send text message - several will text back and half get setup to talk later
At this moment in my business, I am unable to try a lead a second time.
With too many leads coming in, I can barely get to someone once.
Got Them On The Phone, Now What?
You may think of calling leads as scary, but that's because you are thinking of it wrong.
If you make a call trying to get a sale, you'll see a small conversion rate.
I do not even try to make a sale when I call, I just simply introduce myself, and ask about their interest and why they looked into it.
I get usually a few replies such as:
- I was looking for a job - end of conversation
- I was curious - email them more info
- I am very interested in the product line - here is the majority of my calls, since I am in CBD. Send them more info on the business opportunity and the page to order samples as well
- I want the business side of it - Usually leads to productive and duplication type team members. I get these from time to time and they usually lead to signups like the customers as well
Never ask for card info, or ask them to buy anything.
They do this after we speak, on their own free will.
Why Does This Work So Well?
We are in a time where everyone seems to want to work from home.
We are also in the "auto" time.
So by speaking to me, out of all the things they looked at, they only know who is behind one of the programs. Me.
So the connection in person is all it takes for them to decide to work with you.
Start calling people, as it will give you a huge advantage over the ones who chose not to call leads.
Did This Help?
If this gives you an idea of why calling leads works, please leave a comment below.
Also, let's get connected here on MLM Gateway, and continue sharing value with one another.
P.S Want to get involved with all the people I am signing up under me? Take this free tour here, and all of these people will generate volume for your own business. It's the best shot you'll ever have at MLM success in my opinion!
No comments yet