Essential Oils - Natural Longevity
Natural Longevity - Essential Oils
We will be including Essential Oils as part of our products in the next few weeks. The Essential Oils will include the following;
CEDARWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL; A very warm and sweet smell with a woodsy balsamic tone. It blends well with Rosewood, Bergamot, Clary Sage, Rosemary and Ylang Ylang.
Good for Eczema, Acne, Dandruff, Greasy Skin, Hair Loss, Skin Ulcers. Coughs, Congestion, Bronchitis, Nervous Tension, Stress Relief and Relaxation. EUCALYTUS ESSENTIAL OIL; Has a strong camphorous
scent with woodsy hints. It belnds well with Rosemary, Pine, Cedarwood, Lavender and Lemon. Good for Insect Bites, Herpes, Blisters, Burns, Lice, Skin Infections, Muscle Aches, Poor Circulation, Sprains, Arthritis, Asthma, Bronchitis, Coughs, Sinus Issues, Throat Infections, Chicken Pox, Colds Flu, Measles and Headaches. FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL; Has a fresh warm rich balsamic scent. Blends well with Geranium, Lavender, Pine, Orange, Bergamot, Basil, Cinnamon, and other spices. Helps with Dry and Matures Complexions, Wrinkles, Scars, Wounds, Asthma, Brochitis, Coughs, Laryngitis, Colds and Flu, Stress Relief, Anxiety, Nervous Tension, Meditation, Prayer and Deepens Breath. GRAPEFRUIT ESSENTIAL OILS; Has a fresh sweet citrus scent. Blends well with Lemon, Bergamot, Rosemary, Lavender and Geranium. Helps with Oily Skin, Acne, Cellulitis, Muscle fatique, Odesity, Water Retention, Chills, Colds and Flu.
Depression and Sports Stress.
These are just a few of the Essential Oils that will be offered with Natural Longevity, please remember that all of these Essential Oils are all 100% of the Oil posted, you will have to mix in a Carrier Oil for each of the Oils. If you are already using the Essential Oils please let us know which ones and we will help you with any questions that you may have. We are very excited in bringing these Essential Oils to you and want you to join us in helping us to spread the word. Please remember that all of our Essential Oils are 100% oils and do not have a mix of for example 10% Oils and the rest 90% carrier oils. If you have any questions regarding the Essential Oils please contact us at the site listed below. We will be delighted to answer any and all of your questions, if you have never used Essential Oils, remember that this is the natural way to help your health challenges. We also have Roll On products for aches, pains etc. these can be stored in your handbags or in the glove compartment of the car or pockets of your clothes, you will then be able to use them at any time.
Any questions please go to http://natlong.com/32peter32 and send to me.
No comments yet