How to make money with gold is greater than 20 000 Euro and to live happil

 ABOUT US 

Our shop AT Golden sells gold of the highest 999.9!

He in turn offers us participation in the bonus program ,which allows us to earn from 20.000€\ per month.

The company itself is registered and has been operating in the United Arab Emirates since 2012 .The store is interesting for people who want to buy gold at the best price and without VAT (VAT 18% in Russia, in Europe from 12 to 15%). On site https://atgolden.com you can see the legal information: (registration, license, certificates).And in the register of the Arab Emirates to check it.

Every year the company is audited, and every 3 years confirms licensing. In 2014, it was decided to increase the turnover of the company - the store introduces a bonus program, where each participant earns uniting in a joint order to buy gold bars of different denominations. The company buys gold from the Emirates Gold refinery  contracts of different denominations . To participate in the bonus program, you must pay 5% of the cost of the selected contract, and the remaining 95% we "pay" recommendations (and do not Be afraid of the numbers, you can start with 225€~ 17,000 rubles.).

For bonuses, the store buys us gold, which can be delivered to us personally or leave it in storage  or we can sell this gold back to the store at the rate of London Fixing and withdraw the money to your card .Money withdrawn through the payment system Perfect Money, via Bank (swift transfer) or at the map of Bank.

The minimum task of each participant, to make only two effective recommendations , and start moving towards the implementation of the cherished goals. For 7 years the Company has paid 260 000 partners a reward of almost 400,000,000€!!!.

IS THE LEVEL THIS IS THE PRESTIGE THIS 

Join us, maybe this is Your CHANCE to solve financial problems and the key to financial freedom!ON MATTERS of COOPERATION on , I'm always connected .

I invite you to become a member of my international team. In a short time I was able to become a leader and reach a huge income and each of you will help to go this way. By the way, in addition to large revenues, we have a cool leadership program - get your gift. We get the best - from gold pens to cars and travel

Register, get acquainted with the company and with me and we will earn together.

https://atbonus.com/ref/290883

This article was published on 22.08.2019 by KSENIIA KHARCHENKO
Member comments:

No comments yet
Facebook comments:


Member Ad
CALLING ALL HARD WORKING MAMAS
Are you looking for a way to make some cash and stay home with your babies right from your smart phone?


OR
Member Ad
MLMRC
A great marketing tool to build an MLM business



Copyright © 2015-2018 Gateway Solutions s.r.o.
SupportPrivacy PolicyTerms of UseTestimonials
Desktop / Tablet | Mobile