Rnetwork - The most innovative online and offline rewards program ever
As we all know, timing is everything when it comes to opportunities like this. If you like saving money either online or offline, clipping coupons, discounts at places you go to frequently for shopping or dinning, Special travel discounts and offers, etc. then the Rnetwork rewards program is definitely something you should look into.
Signing up cost's $38 with a "one time" $30 set up fee. If you sign up now, you will be given charter member status. As a charter member you have the opportunity to take advantage of all the residual income AND up front commissions that this opportunity has to offer.
Click here to go directly to the corporate website and enroll as a charter member
Here are the Features Rnetwork Rewards currently offers:
Local Offers - (Offers in and around your area)
* 300,000+ dining, shopping and entertainment offers
* Both national chains and popular local vendors participate
* Travel Rewards Program
* Over 500,000 participating hotels and vacation rental properties worldwide
* Private Rates with savings up to 30% off or more the best pricing available to the public
* Exclusive deals not available to general public
* All major hotel brands and destinations, including Orlando, Las Vegas and New York City. NOTE: These are the 3 most popular destinations by volume of bookings, but you can choose to highlight other destinations if you feel they will be more attractive to your audience.
Merchandise Gift Certificates
* 50+ participating premium brands to choose from!
* Popular categories such as; Jewelry, Sunglasses, Watches, Handbags, Luggage and More!
Magazines* Numerous popular titles to choose from!
* Sample of popular titles typically available include: Conde Nast Traveler, Better Homes & Gardens, House Beautiful, Cosmopolitan, GQ, Elle, Eating Well, Food Network Magazine, Food & Wine and Golf Digest
And they are just getting started!
The second launch will be the RNetwork bank account. This bank account will be FDIC insured and will offer many benefits that will be announced later on this summer. Then the last phase of the launch will be the revvcard itself in January of 2020. This Digital Smart Card will truly be a game changer in how people will be spending their money. Here are some of it's features.* 1.73" OLED Touch screen
* Dynamic EMV Chip
* Biometric Print Reader
* Charging Points
* Bluetooth Antenna
* Same thickness as a standard credit/debit card which you could use at almost ANY ATM around the world!
So how can you earn money with Rnetwork? Simple share the rewards program. Every time someone in your network uses it, you make money with commissions being paid out weekly. It's like a Costco Membership with you making a commission off of every member that you enroll AND every time they use it. So what are you waiting for? If you like saving money at places you shop and dine at everyday, then the Rnetwork Rewards program would definitely be a huge benefit for you. To learn more check out the video that I have posted in my profile. You are also welcome to contact me if you have any other questions or click on the link below to my website which offers a complete overview of Rnetwork.Click here to go to my website
Take care and have an awesome day, Robert
No comments yet