BENEFITS OF A TRAVEL AGENT
Here are a few of the benefits of a Travel Agent:
- Create your own schedule
- Unlimited income potential
- Book directly with Global Provider
- Access to "Agent Only" rates and benefits
- Earn credentials in the industry
- Work from home
- Ongoing training & support
- Tax benefits
- Be your own boss
Imagine saving your friends time & money! Earn every time they book a hotel, rental car, cruise, charter, excursion or vacation package, insurance, tour, activity, or even if they want to book a group (large or small)
With P2S Travel:
- We give you a personal booking website, ongoing computer based training and 24/7/365 support so you can point, book and profit.
- You can earn 70% - 80% commission on each booking
- You can refer your sales if you are not comfortable booking the vacation yourself (someone else does the work) and you still earn 25%
- You can begin to travel like a travel agent all over the world and enjoy huge perks, upgrades and FAM trips that are exclusive to travel agents only at a fraction of the normal price! FAM Trips are deeply discounted trips to resorts and locations all over the world. Exclusive to Travel Agents Only. The purpose is to allow you as an independent Travel Agent (ITA) to experience global locations and convey the experience to your prospective clients.
- A real turn key business without the baggage
- Sell the one product everyone wants to buy
- No inventory
For more information go to: http://us.paid2save.com/travel-agent.php - review the website and see the examples of the income you can make. For example - Ron C. just became a Travel Agent with P2S and went thru the training - after completing the training he booked a cruise for a family member and earned $800 in commission. Can you imagine making $800 for 1 hour of work? How could this income change you or your family's life??
If you have questions or would like more information reach me at: email@example.com and I can schedule a call with you.
TURN FUN INTO FORTUNE - BECOME A TRAVEL AGENT TODAY -
Make it a GREAT day and thank you for reading my article!