How to Get Free Leads with YouTube
I assume you own SOME type of business, be it a blog, online business, affiliate marketing business or something else. If that's the case, you need LEADS. You need lots of fresh, targeted leads, so you can make more sales!
Today, I want to share some simple things you can do to leverage YouTube to generate a ton of free leads. First off, if you aren't using YouTube to promote your business you are really missing out.
Hundreds of millions of people watch YouTube videos every month. Many of these folks are looking for an answer to their question, a solution to their problem.
If you can be the person who provides that answer or solution, there is a good chance you can generate a lead and potentially make a sale.
Ideas for YouTube Videos
You might be wondering what you could make videos about. This seems to be the most common question. Here are a few ideas to get your head thinking.
- Interview someone successful in your industry
- Share three success tips
- Cover the pros and cons of something
- Do a How to Video
- Share your success story or testimonial
- Share Common Myths and Mistakes about a topic
- Tip of the Day
- Make a list of FAQ and make a video about each question
Tips for Making Good Videos
Let me tell you that you do not need to make Hollywood quality videos to do well on YouTube. What's most important is your content and message. If you follow the basic tips listed below, you should do fine.
- Be different; find a way to stand out in the crowd
- Provide great content
- Keep videos short, around 2 to 5 minutes long
- Have a central topic for each video
- Have a strong call to action at the end of each video
- Make sure the lighting is good
- Do not be boring
- Act as if you are talking directly to one person
How to Promote Your YouTube Videos
Once you create your video, you need to promote it. You want to build a few links to it. This is what I would do:
1. Share your link on Facebook in a few groups
2. Leave 2-3 blog comments linking to your video
3. Tweet your video
4. Share your video on Linkedin
5. Email your video to your email list
6. Encourage a few people to leave comments on your video
7. Embed your video on your website
8. Consider using the Google Adwords to promote your video
How to Get Leads with Your Videos
So, how do you generate leads with your videos? It's really simple. What you do is post your link in the deion of the video and send people to your capture page. At the end of the video you tell people to click on your link and visit your website to get additional information. That's it.
An Example Video Marketing Strategy
Here is a simple strategy you could follow. Make a commitment to make one short video per day, every day, five days per week. Over the course of a year, that would be 260 videos promoting your offer or opportunity. Each video would provide value, have a call to action and link back to your website or sales page.
If you could commit just one hour per day to this strategy, that would give you 30 minutes to create and edit and upload your video and then another 30-minutes to promote the video.
Think about how much traffic you could get from this videos in the year to come, just by doing this for one year!
There you have it folks. These are some simple tips on how to get leads with YouTube. I hope you take the information in this email and apply it in your own business.
About the Author
No comments yet