SELL YOUR PRODUCTS AT TRIPLECLICKS!
ECA stands for E Commerce Associate and E-Commerce is the acronym for Electronic commerce (e-commerce) and consists of the presentation, sales and product management using electronic tools, particularly through dedicated websites. Perhaps you may want to do more than just sell unwanted stuff from around your garage and closets. Perhaps you want to be a "pro" seller at TripleClicks! If so, you can apply to become an ECA (E-Commerce Associate). As a TripleClicks ECA, you'll enjoy pro seller features and benefits, including:
Listings are free (no TCredit required)
Guaranteed sales (you pay a nominal fee only when a sale is generated)
Exposure to over 6 million of our affiliates and members worldwide
Over 1.5 million potential sellers (i.e. your fellow affiliates who can earn commissions selling your products)
TripleClicks processes all payments for you
Built-in product reviews and ratings
Free one-click messaging and emails to your connected members to promote sales, new products, etc.
Go global! Reach millions of shoppers worldwide on this fastest growing, international e-commerce sites on the Web. Put the marketing muscle of over one million SFI affiliates to work for you, promoting and selling your products in over 20,000 cities in over 190 countries with this e-commerce platform!
Here, there is no listing fees and no risk. Simply sign up, upload your products, and start taking orders. TripleClicks retains a nominal amount only when you make a sale. TripleClicks further facilitates sales growth by providing you with your own customized "TConnect" Website, a multitude of payment options for your customers and much more!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Upload your products to TripleClicks
2. Shoppers see
3. Shoppers buy
4. We forward orders
to you to fulfill
5. Payment is
transferred to you
1. Application must be submitted in English.
2. Proper capitalization of all names, addresses, etc. is required.
3. Your company name must be spelled correctly. You may not create a name in all caps or include URLs, copyrighted or trademarked brands, company names belonging to others, vulgar or profane wording, or excessive special characters (such as @, #, *, etc.) and punctuation.
4. Bolded items are required.
For account verification, we require two forms of identification:
1. A copy of applicant's valid driver's license (or other photo ID, passport, etc.)
2. A copy of a phone bill, other utility bill, or a bank statement displaying applicant's name and address
At least one of these documents must be in your company name as indicated below. If you cannot provide such a document, you will need to purchase a New Seller License.
Scan and upload now (accepted file formats: .GIF, .JPG or .PNG under 15MB in size per document). Successfully uploaded images will appear at the bottom of the page.
No comments yet