Jeunesse Wins 12 Stevie Awards!
In seven short years, we’ve completed one billion in annual income and have been ranked the quickest-growing direct sales company by Inc. 500. but guess what — that’s simply the beginning!
“There is nothing so rewarding as listening to stories about how Jeunesse has made a positive difference in people’s lives. The record-breaking achievements our company has attained could not have happened without our incredible team of Distributors worldwide. Thank you, one and all. Here’s to another awesome year of lives changed, records broken and milestones achieved.”
Winners of the 13th Annual International Business Awards have been announced, and Jeunesse has received top honors in this prestigious worldwide competition!
Including Company of the Year and Fastest Growing Company of the Year, Jeunesse earned a dozen coveted awards in the 2016 Stevie® International Business Awards℠. These awards come just after Jeunesse was listed by Inc. 500 as the fastest-growing direct sales company in 2016.
In total, Jeunesse received 12 Stevie® Awards (five Gold, four Silver and three Bronze) in the prestigious worldwide competition for its founders, executive management team, marketing team, annual global convention, new product and marketing tools.
• Company of the Year — Consumer Products
• Fastest-Growing Company of the Year — in Canada and the USA
• Management Team of the Year
• Randy Ray (Co-founder and CEO): Executive of the Year — Health Products & Services
• Wendy Lewis (Co-founder and COO): Woman of the Year
• Scott Lewis (CVO): Maverick of the Year
• Mark Patterson (CMO): Marketing Executive of the Year
• Marketing Department of the Year
• Nevo: Best New Product or Service of the Year — Consumer Products
• We Live Jeunesse: Best Marketing or Sales Brochure or Kit
• Jeunesse EXPO 2015: Best Exhibition Display, Stand or Feature
• Life with Jeunesse: Corporate Overview Video
Jeunesse Chief Visionary Officer, Scott Lewis said, “We are honored to receive widespread recognition in the international business community and are grateful to the worldwide Jeunesse family of Distributors, executives and corporate employees who have made our growth and achievements over the past year possible. I truly believe this success sets the foundation for even greater things in years to come.”
The International Business Awards are open to all organizations worldwide. The 2016 competition attracted more than 3,800 nominations from more than 60 nations. Awards will be presented at a gala event in Rome, Italy on October 21.
Check out this great company and their awesome products! Click here!
Contact me if you have any question about this great opportunity!!
No comments yet