A FEW THINGS WORTH THINKING ABOUT
1. You don’t have an up-to-date will.
2. You don’t understand the difference
between a trust and a will.
3. Family members challenge your parent’s
4. You don’t understand your health
insurance plan or new legislation.
5. You are selected for an audit.
6. Your parents die and leave you executor of
7. You are tired of hidden cell phone fees.
8. You do not have a retirement savings plan.
9. You lose your personal identification.
10. You receive a speeding ticket.
11. You are buying or selling your home.
12. Your driver’s license is suspended.
13. Your landlord raises rent in violation of
your verbal agreement.
14. Your teenager is accused of shoplifting.
15. You decide to change your name.
16. Your new washing machine doesn’t wash.
17. Creditors threaten to take action against
you for your ex-spouse’s debts.
18. A neighbor or school reports you for child
19. You adopt a child.
20. A friend or neighbor is injured on your
21. You need child support enforced.
22. A friend owes you money and files
23. A caller demands money or damaging
information will be released.
24. Your car is damaged by a hit-and-run
25. You accidentally back over a neighbor’s
26. A hairdresser damages your hair with
27. Your car is repossessed unjustly.
28. You are subpoenaed or served with legal
29. You are called to jury duty.
30. Your long drive off the tee injures another
31. You need your lease agreement reviewed.
32. Your son is injured in a football game.
33. A neighbor trips over a rake in your yard.
34. A jeweler sells you defective merchandise.
35. A car dealership gains illegal access to
your credit history.
36. You are hit by a bottle at a baseball game.
37. A friend falls down your stairs and sues
38. You need help with credit card liability
39. You are injured when you slip on a wet
floor in a public building.
40. Your livestock trample a neighbor’s
41. Your neighbor’s dog barks for hours every
42. Your teenager gets a speeding ticket.
43. Your landlord enters your apartment
44. Your child throws a baseball through a
neighbor’s car window.
45. You don’t have a Living Will or Medical
Power of Attorney.
46. Your boat is damaged while in storage.
47. Your landlord refuses to refund your
48. You lose an expensive watch in a hotel and
the manager denies liability.
49. A speeding car nicks your bumper
because you parked in the street.
SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS !!!
Thieves want your children's ID
MORE INFO : 641-715-3900 X 422012#
No comments yet