Quick Little Survey About Successful Recruiting & Training - Worth Your Time!
Hello, I am doing a Quick Little Survey About Successful Recruiting & Training for the Network Marketing (MLM) industry and I wonder if you will take about 5 minutes from your busy schedule to do this survey for me AND read the rest of this announcement. I cannot promise you this, but I think you will find it worth your time. I am doing some research for a new company I will be launching within the next month or so and your input will be greatly appreciated.
Please answer true or false to the following 6 questions.
1. The hardest thing about building a successful MLM business is recruiting & training new people.
2. The products in MLM are usually more expensive than what you would expect to pay for a similar product in your local area.
3. I like a company that only has one or two high cost products. That way you don’t have a lot of products you have to learn all about before you can do the business AND you earn higher commissions when someone orders the product(s).
4. I like a company with a whole line of low cost products. That way, anyone can afford to buy them.
5. I like a company with only 3 pay levels, like with a small 2x3 matrix. That way you don’t have to have as many people in your payline to make money.
6. I like a company with a Uni-Lever pay plan where you can go as wide as you want and still get paid on 10 levels or more.
************************** End Of The Survey ******************************
Quick Little Survey, the new company I will be launching will not be a traditional Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) company since there is only one pay level. However, with our exciting pass 1 up to your sponsor compensation plan, you can still get paid for the sales that are made by the people you introduce to the company, and by the people they bring in, and by the people they bring, and so forth. On and on ... through infinity!
The Product Is Our Self Employment Career Training Program.
As a member, you will have access to a wide range of educational and training products. All designed to help you sell that training program. You will need to make one sale (your qualifying sale) first, and pass that person and the commission earnings for that sale up to your sponsor before you can branch out on your own. After that, the sky is the limit for you! For each product you sell, you will earn a $500 commission, and each person you introduce to the company will pass their first sale up to you. That’s a continuing source of $500 paychecks from that one sale!
The pass 1 up compensation has proven to be a very successful alternative to traditional MLM and that’s why we chose it for Quick Little Survey. Please click on the link below to watch the exciting 4 minute video to see how our powerful pass 1 up compensation plan works and how fast you could be earning $500 per week and more for a few hours work!
Don Evans - Quick Little Survey