6 Magic Formula to a great Content Marketing
Content marketing has been around for many years past but the intensity at which it is been applied in our modern day marketing has been on the increase signifying great importance to it. Organizations and entrepreneurs alike are beginning to understand why it should be the basis for building great audience and trust to drive business growth and push up rankings of their websites on search engines, However, i have highlighted some very important formula that can be used to have a great content marketing to your business.
1. Develop a content strategy - You need to have a good content strategy before getting it out. How do you intend to reach out to the visitors to your website? This is very important if you must succeed in gaining authority.
2. Write in Your own words - Do not write for the purpose of making your content a super content, rather write as the ideas flows naturally from within, write to satisfy your audience. This will bring about a connection and much contentment on the readers part.
3. Rank Better on Search Engines - Try to have words written in more than 1000+ words. Most search engines measures visibility of your websites based on the number of words in your content. So develop the habit of being a good writer with more words to rank on most search engines.
4. Let Customers Find you On Search Engines - Doing this means having a proper plan to build your audience. Have your content put on some blog communities and other professional sites like revcontent.com that helps boost your content to a wider reach. A properly executed SEO campaign can drive numerous highly targeted visitors to your site typically at a fraction of the cost of traditional advertising.
5. Get Involved more With Social Ads - The social media platform will continue to be an important arena through which content marketing can have a wider reach. Start with a little budget as low as $10 or $20 and have a targeted audience across all board. With this, you stand a good chance of reaching out to a large audience.
6. Don't Be Rigid - You are not writing an exam in Harvard Business school, so try to relax while writing, let it come naturally. Remember you are trying to connect with an average individual whom you want to build a relation which with by offering a solution.
Content marketing is an art and should be enjoyed doing. However, it is gaining momentum in our everyday business and should be taken seriously. My development as a content marketing expert came through persistent research and training. Most entrepreneurs looking to horn their skills in content marketing can check out Content Marketing mastery.
For more information on content marketing on how to boost your business growth, this article will be a good starting point.
No comments yet