FutureNet - How FutureNet Compares To The “Others”.
FutureNet - How FutureNet Compares To The “Others”
Let’s cut through the fog and get real for a minute or two. What are some of the biggest complaints or challenges we hear about network marketing in general? Any “real and legitimate” company is going to cost you to get started and to keep going and most people can’t afford those costs. FutureNet is very real and very legitimate and built for “everyone” and it’s free or $10.00 to start with no other out of pockets costs required.
What are the arguments:
- Costs too much to get in.
- Costs too much for a monthly auto-ship.
- I don’t like the taste, the product(s) don’t work, I’m allergic, too much sugar or the item(s) are overpriced or not healthy enough or organic enough, blah blah blah.
- Limited territory, can only build in USA or USA and Canada.
- I can’t afford it.
- I don’t have time.
- No one I know would do this.
- It’s a scam or a pyramid scheme. Only the people at the top make the real money.
- I don’t want to involve my family and friends.
- I don’t want to have to sell anything.
- I’m not a good marketer.
Now let’s compare those issues above to FutureNet and how those issues don’t matter. I’ll match the numbers below to answer the numbers above. FutureNet has fixed all of those issues.
- It’s free to join, but to monetize, you can pay a one-time $10.00 to get in the first matrix.
- There is no monthly auto-ship. You’re not stuck dropping $100.00+ each month while you learn the business and learn how to properly invite others into FutureNet.
- We have no consumable products, lotions, potions or pills to worry about.
- FutureNet is global, so knock yourself out. Anyone, anywhere in the world can be on your team. Most people can’t / won’t build in their own back yard, yet they focus on whether or not they can build Internationally. SMDH.
- If you can’t manage a one-time $10.00, you have more problems than you realize. Either that or you’re a horrible liar.
- You have time to work for someone else so that he/she can live their greatest life, but you don’t have time to help your own life? Maybe you should look at your priorities and find 3-5 hours per week to help YOU.
- How do you know, did you ask them? Did you ask them in the correct way or did you just vomit a bunch of useless information on them? Did you ask any of them “what they wanted in life” and share how FutureNet can help them get those things? If you can’t find 3 people to join you in an opportunity that will cost them a one-time $10.00 (from anywhere in the world)… you might want to take a closer look at your inner circle and create a better circle of influence. Those people closest to you might be holding you back. Love them from a distance and go find better people to be in business with you.
- You mean just like your work where you have 1 owner followed by some key executives, followed by some regional managers, followed by some local managers, followed by company managers, followed by assistant managers, followed by YOU, the worker. Does your JOB’s organizational chart look any different than your 3 x 10 matrix chart? Can you work HARDER and get a better salary? Probably not.
- What you’re really saying is that you don’t love your family and friends enough to “invite” them to look at FutureNet. You’re saying you want to keep all the money for yourself and not help your family and friends. Why would you NOT want to share this opportunity with your family and friends? Don’t you love them? Your job is to invite and share information. It’s their job to make the decision to join you or not. Don’t pre-judge or get it stuck in your head that someone is going to say NO. My guess is if you articulate what you have to the “right” people, that if you speak to at least 10 people, that 3-7 will join. The only thing holding you back is YOU.
- Good, because we don’t have anything for you to sell.
- Great, we have a Momentum System that will do all the heavy lifting for you. All you have to do is get your link out there and we can teach you how to do that. The cost for the Momentum System is 1,000 media points or $10.00. If you completed your profile and/or got into the $10.00 matrix, you’ll have enough media points to buy the momentum system.
So you tell me… did FutureNet resolve most… if not all of those issues? I say YES!
Network marketing and/or FutureNet is NOT an “I can or I can’t” business opportunity. It’s an “I will or I won’t” business opportunity. You’re either going to do it or you’re not. There is nothing you can’t do. It all comes down to whether or not you WILL or you WON’T.
WHAT’S THEIR EXCUSE NOW?
That’s it folks!
No comments yet