Top 20 Reasons Why Network Marketing Could Be Your Best Option
Let's be honest, working for someone will not create true wealth for you or provide guaranteed long term financial security for your family.
Please pay particular attention if you are at a point in your life and thinking there must be a better way to make an income. In these uncertain times with no job security, network marketing will be the best decision you could make.
To help you understand why network marketing could be your best option I have put together Top 20 reasons. There are many, many more reason however I will focus on what I believe to be the top 20 reasons for building a network marketing business.
Top 20 Reasons Why Network Marketing Could Be Your Best Option
1. Low Start Up Cost: In most network marketing companies you start up cost is well under $1000. This is big plus when you consider that in a traditional business you will probably be looking at $50,000 minimum investment and this is just to start the business without spending at least another $1000 to develop a website. If however you look for a franchise the investment is likely to be more than $100,000. This is the reason traditional business owners don't see a profit for 3-5 years and that is if they are lucky enough to survive as 90% of traditional businesses fail in the first 3-5 years!
2. Ability to work from Anywhere: This to me is the biggest advantage! To be able to work from anywhere at anytime with a PC or mobile phone and an internet connection without having the overheads of a bricks and mortar business. If I choose to move to another city or even another country my business goes with me because I can work my business from anywhere.
3. No Need For Employees: Having employed 9 staff in one of my previous traditional business I can tell you it is not much fun employing people and if like me you have ever had employees you will understand the costs to employ people is far more than just the salary that you pay them. In network marketing you don't have the worries for wages, taxes, workers compensation etc.
4. Work to YOUR own Schedule: This to me is priceless! If my children had something special like a sports day at school I didn't have to ask anyone permission for time off. This meant I didn't miss those special times with the children and those memories I will cherish for the rest of my life. However, the downside of working to your own schedule is that you have to be disciplined too as it is far to easy not to work your own business in network marketing.
5. No Discrimination: In network marketing there is no discrimination between men, women, age, sex, color. Everyone has the same chance to succeed.
6. No Corporate Ladder: In the corporate world there are fewer positions as you move towards the top and this means some win while others do not. In network marketing YOU decide how big you want to grow your business and how much you want to earn. There is room at the top for anyone who is prepared to work to grow their business.
7. No Commuting: How much time do you spend traveling back and forth to your work place or business? For me personally sitting in traffic in rush hour is not a good use of my time as time is the one thing we can never get back.
8. NO Ceiling on Earnings: How many business models can say that? If you devote 3-5 years and truly grow your business it will continue to grow without you giving you the time and money freedom (control of your life!) that everyone wants. I personally would never say stop growing your business however many people have retired and they continue to get paid month after month from the time and effort they invested in the their business.
9. Residual Income: Many people don't understand the power of this amazing benefit as most people only get paid to exchange their time for money. Insurance agents, singers and authors definitely understand and appreciate this royalty style income. Network marketing allows you to get paid this royalty style income that can grow exponentially month after month.
10. Support System in Place: In network marketing you receive help and support from others. Everyone is willing to help each other. This in my opinion is a great benefit which means you are in business for yourself however not by yourself. Compare this to the corporate world where everyone is out for themselves and helping you would not be to their advantage as they claw their way to the top.
11. Help Change Lives: In network marketing you have the ability to help others on a massive scale. You can't imagine the ripple effect your business can have on others and your personal impact can touch more lives than you will ever know about.
12. Grow Your Business Internationally: With the advances in technology most network marketing companies are now doing business on an international level and this allows you to build your business around the world. Think about this, even when you are sleeping your teams in other parts of the world are working. Another big advantage is as your teams around the world grow you can travel to those countries and you can write off your entire trip as a business expense!
13. Leverage Your Time: By leveraging your network you can leverage your time. As J. Paul Getty the billionaire once said, “I'd rather have 1% of the effort of 100 men than 100% of my own effort.” Personally I understand the efforts of many puts the odds in my favor for earning a good income.
14. Be in Profit Quickly: In traditional business it takes 3-5 years before a person sees a profit. However in network marketing even if someone works their business part time they can be in profit very quickly.
15. Build a Fortune for YOURSELF and Not Your Boss: Most people who start network marketing are generally in a job and building someone else's fortune. These people are exchanging their time for money and growing the assets of the business owner. However, in network marketing you will be building your own wealth and have the added benefit of tremendous tax advantages.
16. Use Internet To Build Your Business: We can all agree that the internet has changed the way we live, work and play. It is now possible to build a global business from home by using the internet and social media to reach out to a far greater audience.
17. Ability to Retire with Income Security: Sadly, when most people come to retire they do not have much savings and are dependent solely on Social Security. In network marketing you have the ability to build a residual income which can continue to grow month after month allowing you to retire with income and security.
18. Ability to Retire Younger: Who says you have to work until you are in your late sixties to retire? In a normal work life most people are on 40x40x40 plan. By this I mean they work for 40 hours per week for 40 years to retire on 40% of what they couldn't live on before. With network marketing you can work your business for 3-5 years and retire as you watch your income continue to grow month after month based on your 3-5 years effort of building the business. Network marketing business is so much fun that you probably wouldn't want to retire as it doesn't feel like work!
19. Build Special Friendships: Over the years I have developed amazing and lasting friendships from my network marketing business. People in network marketing have a lot in common, these people are goal oriented with right mindset. Their objectives and beliefs are different from what you normally find in a workplace.
20. Recognition and Appreciation: When was the last time your company recognized your efforts? Network marketing companies recognize and appreciate your hard work and achievements. When you are with a network marketing company you actually become part of a strong community that wants you to succeed. The company and the people around you provide help and show you how to succeed. Little different from the normal corporate world I think!
Network marketing is not for everyone, however, in my opinion it is the best option for anyone who wants to create true financial freedom and have a lifestyle.
I have given you just the top 20 reasons however there are many more reasons like, no websites to design or maintain, no inventory, the chance for free travel, working in a stress free environment, personal growth, etc. I think from these top 20 reasons you can decide if this profession is for you and if you are already in network marketing I hope this helps you appreciate what a great opportunity you have.
If you are thinking of joining a network marketing company or you just want to learn which company I have partnered Click Here. I work very closely with my team to create success for them. Please understand I invest a lot of time with new team members and I am not looking for everyone.
If you want to know any easy way to recruit more people into your Network Marketing business - Rejection Free! Without wasting your time and money on dead beat prospects or leads.. CLICK HERE to Claim Your FREE Internet Recruiting Bootcamp.
No comments yet