Changing Your Mind
To change one's mind is not just a women's prerogative. With all that happens in today's work place and the financial world, we often find it necessary to leave one opportunity for a better opportunity with another company. Sometimes, it is possible to maintain your position with the first opportunity while pursuing something that might appear to be better for you. All too often, this is not the case and you must break off all business activity from the first opportunity. In many instances, it is not your choice to change opportunities but rather the result of the failure of your current company to maintain their business. What ever the reason, you MUST close up all the lose ends left over from the original opportunity to make sure you can capitalize on both what you have already initiated and what you plan to start doing for the new opportunity. Here is a list to get you started thinking of what you need to get done:
- Redirect any advertising to your new website
- Create new website
- Create new splash pages
- Change all advertising to reflect new banners, splashes and websites
- Change all links in articles, blogs, chat rooms, and any other programs you are sharing opportunities within to reflect your new opportunity
- Redirect any old website URL to your new website URL
- Cancel any old auto mailers that you can not change if they are only about the opportunity you are no longer associated with
- Change any auto mailer letters so that they reflect your new opportunity position
- Send a mass email to your business contact list announcing your affiliation with your new business opportunity
- Increase your advertising to make a huge splash announcing your affiliation with your new business opportunity
- If you haven't yet downloaded any contact information of those you have sponsored into your old opportunity, do it NOW and save to your business contacts in an email provider of your choice. There are many available with no charge for lists of less that 2,000. If you need one of these, try Mail Chimp.
This is just a short list to get you thinking about what YOU can do to make your transition easier.
A new program is coming to help you learn how to optimize your efforts in all you do to make money online. Be among the first to know more by signing up NOW to be informed as to the Grand Opening coming early January 2016. Getting on the notification list now is FREE with no obligation in the future.
No comments yet