Tips To beat the odds Inside into the world
Just finish college planning to go out into the world and explore your horizons, I got some good advice for you. having been out of university for 15 years now i believe I know what I am talking about. So read on. Your success depends on traits and talents that may not be obvious. Try this advice:
• Identify Your real skills and strengths. Target what your are best at, not just the classes you got good grades in, or the jobs you have done successfully, but the underlying skills they represent: planning creativity, persistence, and so forth. This will help you excel in abilities in any job you take.
• Find Your passion. You will perform best at a job you feel strongly about for an organization you can believe in. Be willing to experiment and move around in search of the right fit or job, but when you find it, devote your energy to doing your best work.
• Market yourself don't be shy about letting managers and co-workers know what you can do, and what you have accomplished. You don't have to brag, as long as you are honest about your abilities and willing to help other people as needed. Sometimes you may find people looking down on you, be prepared to climb that mountain and come out on top. Don't be surprised if a member of your family tells you can't do it, that is to be expected in some circumstances but be ready to prove that you can. Remember, he who laughs last laughs longest.
• Find a mentor, and be one. Find an impartial mentor for your career who can offer objective advice, feedback, and coaching. be ready to do the same for the people you meet who might similarly benefit from your experience and expertise. it is a great way to expand your network.
• Lyconet: If you are the kind of person who would like to be your own boss, then you have an opportunity to build your life in an extra ordinary way. You will have to access your trait of persistence well, You have got to be willing to do all the dirty work that might come your way. There is going to be people who will tell you it does not work, but there will be people who will tell you it is the best way and others will say it is the only way. So it is up to you to judge which way do you want?Lyconet might be the thing for you check it out.
if you are looking for a tool to get leads like clockwork click here
Best personal regards,
Marketing consultant and Lyconet/lyoness
No comments yet